View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 07:15 PM   #1785 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Today’s Update and Good News…

Went this past Monday for my three month follow up scans. Then today was a couple of Dr’s appointments to hear the results. And fortunately the news was exactly what we were hoping for. “No cancer found”.

It was certainly a good day today and I want to say how much I appreciate the support and prayers for the past 24 months. It has worked for sure.

Sooooo… in celebration of this event, I bought a gift for myself on the way home over the telephone that I have to pick on Monday in central Ohio….

Eric
This is so great to hear. I know it's been a rollercoaster period of time for you and the wifey. Think most of us here have been up and down with you. We all have pulled for you.

Since you're going to be in Ohio. Stop by.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html