View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 01:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
datcipher
Base Member

Drives: altimacoupe 3.5,370z
datcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond reputedatcipher has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this applies to others, and I don't want to get owners of these cars angry - it's all subjective, but for me, I really didn't like the graphics added. Not a big fan of the stripes - yes I know there's a heritage there, but to me when it's added on like that it detracts from this beautiful car.... the beautiful shape. Makes it more Herbie the Love Bug as opposed to the gorgeous aggressive, flared and sleek machine it is.

When I was looking at new ones, my first thought was: how hard is it to take the graphics off..... but the interior "enhancements" didn't look great to me either.... splashes of color, but not enough, and in weird places - I think the red looks OK though....the yellow in the heritage...ugh...for the center console padding? What the???

But again...it's all subjective, so I know for some people it's probably the best thing ever.....

I just wanted one in pearl white or the dark blue....
datcipher is offline   Reply With Quote