View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 08:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
Gotcha. Using SRF on the street due to the inherent nature of the Motul to absorb water. Used Motul on road racing motorcycles and noticed a mushy lever feel so I switched to ATE blue which never had an issue. Had to bleed the hell outta Motul during normal use. That was over 6 years ago. What has ATE changed since, other than no longer using blue color?
When I was still doing trackdays with a bike. They had 2 colors. Amber and blue so the you could tell the difference when flushing a system. Then all of a sudden you couldn't get it anymore. When they started to import it again. They had to change to one color only and changed some of the properties in it to meet US standards or some other BS at that time from what I can remember.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote