View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 03:51 PM   #921 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Still have a few odds and ends to do on the deck. I want to put solar lights on top of the posts. Need a hand railing for the steps. Bottom of the steps. I have to put down some concrete squares. Have to put a water deflector on the edge of the shed to keep the rain water off of the deck. Don't want that water to stain anything. Have to do some landscaping around the base of the pool. Bury an electric line from the pool to the patio so that I don't have an extension cord laying on the ground like now.

Had a towel rack that attached to the ladder on the back of the motorhome. I found a new home for it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3604.JPG (120.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3605.JPG (136.9 KB, 8 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html