View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 11:41 AM   #905 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
What an exhausting vacation! Durango Offleash Dog Park is fkn awsome!! A river and a hillside are natural barriers, dogs can jump in the river for a dip. Gonna miss it.

Caught 100+ Small Mouth Bass in the lake at my sisters. Kinda smallish, nothing to write home about, but it was fun catching on my ultralight spinner. Didnt do any fly fishing. Might take my brother in laws kayak later to troll for some trout.

Yesterday went up 10k ft up the mountain to a beautiful meadow. Flowers and vegetation that Ive never seen before. It was an extremely bumpy drive up the mountain. Took some nice drone videos. The flys up there were relentless though, worse than mosquitos. Used an old logging road that was riddled with big rocks and small boulders. On our way down, some knucklehead was stopped on the road up, towing a camper trailer. Idiot.. nowhere to turn around, Im sure the trailer axles broke and everything inside was thrashed.

Checking out of the cabin this morning, but might stay a couple more days in Co. OMG this place is so beautiful, considering it a place to move if we do.
For the flies. Go to Walmart. Get bug spray that is 100% DEET or close as possible to 100%.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html