View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 09:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
Curious to know if you're flushing and refilling that Motul yearly as suggested on the label. I've seen data demonstrating Motul attracts water at a much higher rate than other fluids and is why I chose Castrol SRF.

I used to use Motul in road racing motorcycles and noticed a softer lever as well as fade until changing to ATE.
Since I track. I'm now using Castrol SRF. I flush once a year. Both the brakes and clutch. When I was doing trackdays with the bike. I was using ATE until they changed it. Then I switched to Motul 660. My VRF has Castrol SRF in it now because of the Z. Plus my Power Wagon has Castrol SRF too.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote