View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 08:29 PM   #358 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTracker View Post
Soo... new thread ey?

Was pulling out of my 'rents driveway in the 350z niz and scraped bad. Ended up busting one of my AN fittings and leaked oil all over the place. Supposed to rotate the oil sandwhich plate i guess to avoid this. Didn't know. It happened because after 2 years i finally re-installed the under shroud. There is a metal plate to keep it's form and that must have smacked the fittings. Ordered 120' fittings to fix the issue up. But... nothing like getting a Z1 package in the mail!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTracker View Post
Also finished the Rear backup and Front lip camera install on the 370z. Came out reeeeaaaal nice. Uses a factory style push switch to turn on the front camera, which faces towards the front lip of the bumper. Great to use when pulling up to curbs. I'll post some pics/vids later. I did take a lot of pictures for a future write up/DIY. Although, i have tons of these archived on other projects... never get the time to actually write them up
We do appreciate you sharing your Z problems and such. But this is the "Off Topic Thread". Guys here want to know if you're getting any. If you take the little blue pill. Or if you have to push a broom stick up your azz to push your Johnson (here, it's called kok) out so that you can grab it so that you can take a wiss.

Zoren is waiting on you with his anal probe with the bubble gum on the end of it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html