View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 08:13 AM   #8754 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Morning all! Looks like after today, the heat wave eases a bit. That'll be a good thing for the employees out on the floor! Single story building in the city, large flat roof, large furnaces - from May - October it gets pretty hot and stays pretty hot.

Russ, pool area looks great. You did a great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
I worked in a plastics factory for 9 yrs. and in the summer I would have to put the temp out of my mind, walk in the door at 7am and it’s all ready 100* But you know the old story.... what doesn’t kill ya.......
Thank you.

Work in a power plant. The turbine building and the boiler feed pump buildings would be 115F in the winter. Summer time, you would just pass through and be soaked in sweat.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html