View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 02:27 PM   #8100 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Im still waiting for the shift back to the warnings of 'global cooling' of the 70s where it was suggested the next ice age is upon us. Those Time magazine covers were classic! Yeah, "science" was referenced as evidence in those climate predictions also... just like today. As I get older, it's become clear to me that theres a political agenda behind almost every suggestion. And I tend to believe less and less of whatever government or government funded bodies suggest or publish. If you've been around long enough, you know what I'm talking about... it's mostly pure bs!
Yes, I remember that the next ice age is just around the corner. People fail to realize that the earth goes through cycles. It goes hot then it goes cold.

You believe in UFO's? The gov't didn't, now they do. They tried to hide it for how long?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html