View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 09:27 PM   #8019 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Florida is the Australia of the US. Pretty much everything is dangerous and might kill you.

Careful swimming in fresh water here, we have brain eating amoebas so if you inhale the water, no bueno.

Alligators don’t really count imo, wife and I think they’re cute, and they only bother you if you bother them first except during mating season. Crocodiles on the other hand are evil beasts that will purposely go after you

We have all the tropical and African diseases like west Nile, etc

All the poisonous snakes.

Panthers, wild boar.

Sh1t, even the armadillos you need to be mindful of cause they can carry bubonic plague.

I fvcking love it, it’s paradise.

Oh, and the most dangerous creature of all, Florida man.

That last one I can do without.
I forgot to mention about the deer, turkey and sometimes black bear that like to commit suicide using your car.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html