View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:06 AM   #7080 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Not sure if anyone recalls me posting that the Toyota Dealership called me last week and gave me a deposit back for an ordered vehicle that they decided to cancel due to lack of micro chips....

Well I was speaking with a friend in Wilmington NC last night who has (had) a new Bronco on order. He said Ford just gave him a deposit back also. Cancelling his order for him..

I guess if new car production slows, used car prices will be going up...
Talking with middle stepson over the weekend. He a region manger for a credit union out west. He deals with auto loans mostly. What he said is that new vehicles are hard to get. And that is driving the prices way up on used cars. He then said that once new cars start to come in. The use car prices will come back down. BUT doesn't know when that will happen.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html