View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:51 PM   #7066 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I’ll try and play a bit of devil’s advocate here:

I don’t shoot but no one I know around here that does has complained about an ammo shortage. In fact I was in bass pro shop recently to buy a pair of shoes and they were advertising ammo on sale.

Lumber prices have def gone up a lot no question.

Food inflation is real, no doubt.

Clorox wipes, tp etc has always been easy to get here with the exception of during the worst of the pandemic last year

I’ve noticed the Midwest and some northeastern folks like you have had more logistical/supply issues compared with Florida. I think we may just have better supply chain logistics down here compared to y’all.
If any local gun shop gets ammo or reloading supplies. It will last maybe 2 days on the shelf. And they're not just much. Almost anything gun related is out of stock/no back order. I've ordered stuff back in early Dec. It's been trickling in.

Cabela's here quit stocking reloading supplies. Their shelf area for ammo is about 1/4 the size it was. And it's mostly empty.

With this freshly printed money. Inflation is going to take off.

Clorox wipes are very hard to find here. There is some generic stuff floating around.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html