View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 09:51 PM   #6490 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Ohh and back to the mass incompetence that is the general public here in our great USA

Used the valet at the hospital because it was raining. Nice lady came out to take the car, she was close to my age, maybe a few years older. I tossed out my standard stupid "try to keep it under 100" joke when I gave her the keys. She was rolling as soon as she did her paperwork. Car was parked in the first valet spot and visible from any window on the front of the hospital.

Dad was getting ready to try a nap so I sent a text to have the car brought up. Auto reply says that ticket number is invalid twice and to see the valet. Meh whatever I'll just wait while they go get it, no big deal. Get to the front of the hospital that should have my car sitting in the front row of the valet parking it's not there Get to the valet booth and no one home but the Z had been moved to the entrance and security had my key

Apparently the second shift valet attendant does not know how to drive a manual and had to call in help to get my car brought up before she left work early
Driving a stick is becoming a forgotten skill. Most drivers now have never driven a stick. Couple a years back. There was a car jacking that didn't go as planned. The carjacker pulls the gun. Forcing the driver out of the car. The carjacker jumps in and TRIES to drive the car. Only to find at that it's a stick and he didn't know how to drive it. The cops got him running away.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html