View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 09:24 PM   #6200 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
lmao, In my defense I said get a brick facade

Sorry for sounding snappy if it came off that way, my fuse is shorter than it should be.

And to add to my shortened fuse. Guess what two guys just found out our late sisters douchebag ex husband has put a restraining order on my parents

Ahh yes, the "fake a back injury in the air farce" cu nt has been denying visitation for the last year and no one told us.

And now, with a still active restraining order he just agreed to bring her up here like nothing was going on.

On the up side(**** that Dbag I'm going to break his jaw and more the first time i see this m*th***ck** pile of worthless government cheese sucking fake injury azzhole sperm doner m*th*r*f***ker) Dad is doing a bit better after the nerve block today. He is out of it due to the drugs but in way less pain. We have not given him any of the IR morphine today and he hasn't asked for it so hopefully he is more lucid tomorrow.

The only way I can explain the last couple days with my dad is like running into someone drunk off their ***. They babble and can't hold a sentence. You have to tell them to call a cab 8 times and then tell them they need to call a cab before they babble about needing a cab?
Hey Bill. Please tell us on how you really feel about the guy.

Glad your dad is out of pain. I used to have to give the first wifey morphine by mouth when she went on hospice.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html