View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 04:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz46 View Post
In my opinion, Any good aftermarket BBK, like AP RACING will be better than GTR OEM brakes and cheaper probably.

The thing is that here in Europe is modify the car is a pain in the ***, any mod, even if it's simple like a wheelspacer equals a +300$ fine + a car inspection that you need to pass X year to check if the car is stock.

I need to think about it, but one option i have, and i'm thinking seriously is to go AP Radical 2 calipers for the fronts.
Stillen and a few other places here in the states used to sell the AP Radical II BBK kits. But something happened a few years back and AP is no longer selling their BBK kits here for the Z. I was looking into them for myself. Think the only BBK kit left for the Z is the Brembo and the Wilwood kits here in the states.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote