View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 09:01 PM   #42 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

This is what I got back from my one azzhole a few minutes ago.

Dear Mr. #####:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the Environmental Protection Agency's regulation of emissions from converted racecars. I appreciate hearing from you on this issue.

Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina introduced S. 2602, the Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act, in the U.S. Senate on October 16, 2019. I am a cosponsor of this legislation.

S. 2602 would prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from regulating emission controls on vehicles used solely for competition. This legislation was under review by the Committee on Environment and Public Works when the Senate concluded legislative action for the 116th Congress. This bill did not come before the full Senate for consideration. In order for this legislation to be considered by the full Senate, it must be reintroduced in the 117th Congress, which began on January 3, 2021. Please be assured that should this legislation come before the full Senate, I will keep your views in mind.

I understand that some Pennsylvanians have concerns that this legislation could affect the ability of the EPA to enforce against manufacturers of defeat devices designed to override vehicle pollution controls. I cosponsored this legislation with the understanding that it was narrowly focused and applied solely to the amateur racing industry. I am working with my fellow Senators to modify this legislation so that the EPA retains the authority to ensure these devices are not used on standard street vehicles. Please be assured that I am following this issue closely and will keep your views in mind should the Senate consider this legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

For more information on this or other issues, I encourage you to visit my web site, http://casey.senate.gov. I invite you to use this online office as a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,

Bob Casey

United States Senator

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote