Thread: Rear Bushings
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 11:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
Would I be able to get a link to both, and what do you think about the collars?
I didn't do a thread on the diff bushings. Should have. But I have done 3 diff bushings for members on here. If you have any questions on them, let me know. I can walk you through the process of removing and installing the bushings. I find that the solid SPL bushings are easier to install then the poly bushings.

The collars from Z1 are not bad. They stiffen up the rear some. Some had no trouble installing them. A few had to fight with them. You don't have to drop the sub-frame completely out. But you do have to let it down some to get to the top of the bushings.

I did the solid diff bushings first and drove the Z for about a year. Didn't notice that much of a change in noise and vibration. I did notice a increase in noise and some vibration with the solid sub-frame bushings. But the Z felt so much tighter in handling.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote