View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #4497 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I got mine fixed before I left to go to Kommifornia. I had replaced the shaft that the impeller spins on, only to have the hose that circulates water break. Naturally, that's all part of the pump, so I can't just replace it with a piece of heater hose. $50 for the pump, then disassemble the new pump, remove the 'ceramic' shaft that breaks, disasemble the old pump, remove the carbon fiber shaft I just put in, install that in the new pump, reassemble the new pump, install that into the control head and fill the tub. The water temp was 80* Tuesday morning when I left and hit 96* some time that day. I got home last night, no leaks and temp was holding at 96*
I bought my hot tub in 2004. I'm on my 3rd pump/motor combo. When the pump seals let go. It takes out the motor. Found out that the amount of chlorine used has an effect on the seals. Instead of bringing the level up in one shot. I dose it twice weekly. Got the new cover on with the hydraulic lift. That lift is NICE!

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html