View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 10:50 AM   #675 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have enjoyed every bit of your journey as some of us know all to well what you are experiencing. I started my build just wanting to get a few things done besides my motor. Hell and first I was just going to reuse my same turbos and stuff well that got out of hand because of wait time and some expendable money tree funds so why not go all in with upgrades while I wait. I also figured I would get a few things done for areo, suspension and safety. Nothing that would set me back more than 5 or 6k. Well, after all the waiting my non-motor build kept growing, growing and growing. At last count I am pretty sure I am close to 30k for a roller. I about puked when I made the mistake of adding up all my cost for that part of my build and the crazy thing is I can't stop thinking about what else I need to get the most out of what I have. It is a damn addiction plain and simple. I...we need help and God from rabbit hole to black hole. love our wives!!!!
From rabbit hole to black hole.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote