View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 07:03 PM   #3606 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Got a 2 hr nap in.

Got up and went out and shoveled 4" of Al Gore's fluffy white jizz. Didn't realized on how much more I have to shovel with the motorhome gone. Spent 4 hrs outside. Suppose to get more later in the week.

Got done outside and getting ready to fix dinner. Wifey pulls some of her cleaning stuff out from under the kitchen sink to clean. It's all wet. Pull everything out from under the sink. Get a flashlight and start looking for the leak. Have wifey turn the water on. Can't see any leaks. Then have her turn the garbage disposal on. That thing just about spun it's self around. If it wasn't for the drain pipe. It would be going in circles. The 3 screws that hold the seal tight have backed off. Letting it leak. Had to drop the motor, remove the snap ring and other bits. Clean everything up. Used new plumbers putty under the flange. Install the gasket and other bits under the sink. TRIED to hold the motor up and spin the collar into place. That wasn't happening. That motor is heavy. Got a piece of wood and a small hydraulic jack and jacked the motor up. That worked like a champ.

Cleaned up and had my dinner of chicken and potato soup. Lets just say it CLEANED my sinuses out.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html