View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 10:43 AM   #3593 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It's a house lol. And I'm the one whose paying

I pay them $69 to send out a plumber. They give me a quote for their portion of the work (I'll do all the gyp board demo and repair). I pay them in full after their work is completed.

Looks like we're going to run new lines to the upstairs master bath/shower/lavatory/toilet, upstairs guest bath/lavatory/toilet, and downstairs kitchen. Since I don't want to tear any holes in the kitchen, we're going to tear the siding off the house and go in from the back side of the sink. That siding needs to be replaced anyway so just tack on some new hardyboard costs too
Sorry, wrong reply. I was trying to respond to Ghost's post about working on cars.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html