View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 08:04 PM   #1620 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I hate that ****. Wifey and I are die hard Jeepers , (we’ve owned 4, 2 TJs my JKUR and wife’s JLUR), we both hate the sanctimonious bs about having to build your jeep or it’s somehow less worthy.

I also hate the “hardcore” wheelers who think only the most extreme **** counts as wheelin and having fun.

If my money built my Jeep, then I fvcking built it, bought is built. If someone els wants to pay for it, then I’ll say it was bought.

And I have just as much joy driving my heep around the street as going rock crawling. I guess I’m getting old but so what.
I've owned 3 cheby 4x4's, 1 Hardbody 4x4, 2 Dodge 4x4's, and 5 Jeeps. The Jeeps are the only ones that stayed mostly stock. The trucks were all built up.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html