View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 02:36 PM   #1268 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I agree with just about all of your conclusions, but regarding your first point, these are not just agent provacateurs. Some of the persons visible in the riot videos have long and public histories of being radicals and QAnon followers. If they're provacateurs we're talking deep undercover and planning for an unknown event months in advance, and an extraordinarily large group of people willing to do it.

The problem with conspiracy theories is they rely upon an often unsustainable level of complexity to support them, and it's not needed. Let's be blunt - a lot of people (on every side - it's not just 2) have a lot of reasons to be unhappy with our both our current government and with the government incoming. If I were a Trump supporter who believed my leader had been denied the election due to corruption, and my leader called upon me to march to take things back, I would probably do it. These people did.
Neighbor got back from DC late last night. Just got done talking to him. What he said it was peaceful until they got to the capitol building. In the crowd around him and his friends. They could hear what some of the people was planning to do. And it wasn't good. He said they was all AntiFa with MAGA hats on. He saw them pulling ropes, gas masks, hammers, and some other stuff out of their back packs. He this group got their azz beat pretty good by another group. He stood back and watched what happened. He didn't want any parts of it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html