View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 08:38 PM   #112 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I miss those days. Hunting with the family. Every year, it seem like we get something bizarre to happen. Like my uncle using a 30-06 pump and his oldest boy using a 12ga pump unload on a buck at point blank. They had to hit the buck about 9 times. They lost it tracking it. Found it the next day. About a 100 yards from where they shot it.

To my dad using a new 243 for the first time drop a buck in it's tracking running flat out across a open field at 300 yards. When we got to the buck, we couldn't find a bullet hole until we rolled the buck over. My dad did a head shot. That was right after my uncle and boy unloading on the other buck.

My other uncle shot a buck, and was the first one there. When I got there. My dad and other family members was there. My uncle starts to gut the buck and the damn thing kicked him. The deer wasn't quite dead yet. I pulled the pistol out and ut one through it's head.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html