View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 12:48 PM   #9058 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Well, the motorhome is home for the winter. Came back around 10:30 this morning. It's been down in Tenn for the last 10 days. They had it pretty well cleaned up. Didn't have to do too much to it. This guy is my long term renter. 55 days this year. I have the motorhome winterized now.

Had a guy call last week about renting it the 24th, 25th, and 26th of this month. What he said is that he wants to park it at his parent's house for those days and use it like an extra bedroom. I told him that he can't park it in the grass because of how much it weights, and it would sink in the ground. He then said that he has to talk to his parents about it, and he would get back to me. Haven't heard a word from him since.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html