View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 01:51 PM   #5739 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
Well that didn't take long.

ATF raided Polymer80 a few days ago and the ATF is already threatening customers. Customers are getting "forfeiture requests" and if they don't comply the ATF says they will come back with a warrant. It's just a matter of time until ATF tries that with someone that is not going to comply. Unfortunately I fear that blood will be spilt before this is over like how it's happened with red flag laws.
I've been keeping an eye on this. The ATF already went to one guys home and raided it. The ATF is going through the company's records and seeing who bought what. They have already went through Brownell's records and a few others. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

From what I have read. If you have a firearm that needs a tax stamp. You gave up the right to a search warrant. They can search your home without one. You can thank the 1925 congress for that.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote