View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanZ34 View Post
Understood. Now as for the plenum mod, I don't plan sending it out to Z1 or anywhere. I'd like to do it myself even if I don't reach far enough in the ports. Could I simply open up a bit and polish the throttle body holes and call it a day?

As for tuning, I have seen Seb from Speciality Z being recommended a lot for e-tunes. Is he the best to deal with? I kind of got pushed away by Admintuning with their very minimal customer service.
If you are going to do it yourself. Be careful. There is some places that ain't very thick. You just want to remove the flashing at the seams.

Admintuning. Some swear by him, others swear at him. He seems to be hit or miss. If I was getting an E-tune. Seb would be the only way to go.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote