View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 12:12 PM   #7872 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Been playing phone tag with CVS over wifey's second covid test, work, and doctor's office.

It's been over a week for since wifey took her 2nd test with CVS. No results yet. Can't get a hold of everyone.

Called work about going back to work. Hate our phone system. It give you the run around. Finally got ahold of a manger. Said that if I have no symptoms for the 2 weeks, and the doctor says I don't need a 2nd test. I can go back to work.

Called the doctor's office. Got put on hold a couple of different times. Finally talked to the doc. He cleared me for work.

Called work again. F$%^kin' phone system. Talked to the Manger. I'm clear to start work on Monday.

Checked my schedule for next week. I'm off Monday and Tuesday, work 6am to 2:30pm Wed, Thur, and Fri.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html