View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 09:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

[QUOTE=Wabbyy;3974027]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryzed View Post
Just get another spark plug socket and pull out the rubber insert that grips the plug. Use the original socket (with the spark plug lightly pushed into it ) to put the spark plug in the head a couple of threads deep, then you should be able to remove the socket easily as it was only lightly pushed onto the spark plug. Now switch over to the socket with the rubber insert removed and tighten the spark plug up. Been using this method for years[/QUOTE

I already fixed it. I had found a stronger magnetized extension and it did the trick but I do understand your method. Thanks alot man. Also should I be putting any type of anti-seize or lube on the OEM Denso plugs before installing??
Apply a small amount of nickle anti-seize to the plug threads. Do not get any on the electrodes'.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote