View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 04:09 PM   #6833 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
My fifth grade teacher was super hot (Miss Horne). Always wore mini skirts too. Fast forward 30 years. I started working for same school district that I went to school at. Was at one of our school sites and I saw that she was a teacher there. I mentioned to the principal that I had a crush on her in fifth grade and would like to go say hi. The principal told me that it would be a better idea to just keep those good memories. She didn't age well.
I can remember some girls in high school that was super fine, 10's. Seen them about 5 years later and thinking, thank god I didn't get involved with them. 2 maybe a 3. Beer goggles wouldn't help either.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html