View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 01:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomarango View Post
I'll have to look for alignment specs however I remember they were close to original. I took the car to Trutrack after looking for good alignment shops. This didn't make a difference. Later i got some cheapish tyres 'achilles' to see if tyres are the issue. Also had an alignment from a generic shop. The issue was less pronounced but still there.
I have yet to find a place where they will let me align the car myself to get what i want but haven't been able so far. I think my next step will be to take a sheet with the exact specs I want.
But anyway after 3 alignments the problem has alway been there. If its even a problem, as Ive read other members with similar handling issues on these cars.
Sizes are the standard 19" wheel tyre sizes.
You still haven't answered the question. What size tires and what make?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote