View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 02:58 PM   #6147 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Try to find a mask to fit my mug and have it stay up on my nose. Impossible. They are all too small. When I got fitted for my air respirator at the plant. They had to order an extra large. I haven't seen an extra large mask yet to fit me.

You guys don't know of all the hassles that come with wearing glasses and earing aids with the masks. Glasses fog up, and don't sit right. The masks put the hearing aids in a different position then what they are suppose to be in, plus cut into them.

If they only said that it's highly recommended that you should wear masks. Not force it down our throats. Think there would be less push back on wearing them. When you tell people that you shall do something instead of should do something. There is always resistance.

What some of the governors are doing. I think we will see it end up in court for overstepping their power.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 11-19-2020 at 03:00 PM.