View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 09:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanZ34 View Post
Is the Bell diff brace negligible if I put urethane diff bushings and urethane transmission mount along with urethane motor mounts? I don't want to buy parts that will not fit my car. I'm just looking to reduce power loss since I've already done my exhaust and clutch system.

Now for my engine, I was leaning toward the Z1 2.5" intake because they say it can be run without a tune and can be tuned later for better results. Right now I have the silicone tubes and K&N drop-ins. Anybody been there that can chime in?
IMO the brace works best with solid diff bushings. The brace is solid, so why not the bushings.

General thinking on the forum is if you get both intake and exhaust mods. You need a tune. One or the either, no tune is needed.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote