View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 11:55 AM   #2242 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Day 30 since breaking out of the hospital.

Still healing, and I have an appointment for tomorrow for a Doc to pull this trache out of my throat as I can breathe out of my mouth and nose now. That will be nice to get rid of that SOB...

I have not spoke in 48 days, but getting the trache out should allow me to start being my very eloquent and witty self again.

And I still have to eat through a straight pipe in my belly, but with the trache out I can start to swallow regular food again. And then eventually the feeder tube will come out. It’s not near as much inconvenience as the trache though.

It won’t be long and I should be half the man I used to be..
That's good news. Bet you can't wait to chew on bacon gain. But I bet the wifey is loving the peace and quite of you not talking. With you talking again. You can stop using the crayons. They are making your teeth funny colors.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html