View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 08:44 AM   #8601 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
I think a cash less society is drawing closer and closer !
We are being trained ( nudged ) in that direction ? Question, What percentage Are you guys using cash or card ? Change shortage in your area ? Are you being asked for exact change or a card ?
Next we’ll be seeing sings of “ For the safety of our employees we carry no cash “
I personally use cash as possible, don’t want my cc in every store I purchase something from. Now I know all of you young guns think I’m crazy but have any of you been involved with a data breach or had your ID stolen ? Not fun.
IMHO for what it’s worth ( not much ) it’s just another way of tracking / monitoring, and in a free society ....... well you get it
I hope Americans never get the call to turn in our cash and now all transactions are to be done electronically.
Remember the fewer choices = fewer freedoms
Parts of China is already there.

Self check-outs are card only. If you want to pay with cash. You have to wait in line.

I've seen places begging for coins.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html