View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:31 PM   #6370 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Home inspection scheduled for this Sunday. Anything I should specifically go over when we are going through everything?

Going a bit crazy studying up on homeownership, mortgages, fha stuff, etc. Then i'll move on to basic how-to's for general around the house fixes like when a faucet drips, floor board staining, painting walls, and how to care for a friggin pool.
You will learn to hate the pool. Keeping it clean. Chemicals to keep it clear. Skimming leaves out. Back flushing the filter. Dead critters are nasty to remove from a pool. Solar covers to keep the heat in.

My brother in law in Denver does home inspections. He does it when no ones around to pester him. The size of the house will determine how long it will take. Normally he will send you the report the next day after the inspection.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html