View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimiser View Post
I have the Endless MX72 pads as BTGV8 mentioned and I can't believe how long they last. Even after some track days and some years of use they still have 80% pad left on the front and interestingly 50% pad left on the rears. Not sure why the rears are wearing faster than the fronts.

I'm using the DBA T3 5000 (2) piece slotted rotors on the front and the finish on the rotor surface looks perfect although the rears (DBA 4000 T2 1 piece slotted rotors) which have worn faster do show a little "grooving" and not as smooth as the fronts, but nothing bad at all.

I am on my second pair of DBA front rotors because the first ones warped slighty after first track day, (not due to the pads) but I think that has more to do with how the DBA rotors handle the weight of the 370Z which I've also heard isn't the best.
Next time I will go for Z1's (2) piece Akebono rotors which I've been advised will deal better with the 370z's weight and are less likely to warp.
It's been reported that a couple of people had issues with the Z1 2 piece rotors on the track just to let you know.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote