View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollaspeed1 View Post
My suspension is stock. I’ve only had the car since spring and wanted to do the “driver mod” before messing with the suspension. In other words, I am still happy with stock suspension suspension coming from a C6 Corvette. I haven’t yet learned to drive it well enough to start “improving”. But I couldn’t pass up a local sale of a NISMO takeoff (springs and struts) for next to nothing with basically no mileage. I read up on it and it seems to be quite a bit stiffer/better than a non-NISMO and lowers the ride height by about 10mm. Since I got it, I figured it’ll be my next suspension mod.
Your next mod should be the SPL UCLA's. This way you can adjust camber and caster on the front.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote