View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
For the money the car has decent performance and economy. What is not to like. I enjoy the style of the car and the reviews appear to show a good driving machine. Better that than a box or truck/SUV. Never been a fan. Love cars.

SUV/Truck/Jeep never impress me. Sure for work or real off road but not for daily drive. Too big, block vision of others and wasteful. I read in a US publication that most SUV's carry 1 person, a child and 1/2 ounce of nutmeg on most days LOL- Waste.

I dont see how having something so large to manage, all that mass, is fun at all. Parking locations are not all super big either. Weak brakes to cover the mass involved etc. Unsafe to me.
Where I live at. If you have 2 vehicles. One has to be a 4x4. Getting the roads plowed in the winter may never happen. I have both a 4x4 Grand Cherokee, and a 4x4 Power Wagon.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote