View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFLiP View Post
Have you checked your cats? I ended up replacing the engine because my tune was too rich for the cats and it melted it and sealed it up...

I went and got headers and test pipes to go with the new engine. Worth a shot?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Interesting, I would think that going too lean (increase in heat) would cause the cats to go. I have a lift at home, so i'll put it up this weekend and check the cats. I used to have HFCs and I blew through those. I put stock cats on and has only been 1K miles tops on them with the S.C. Cats have 50K miles on them. I have been planning on using some testpipes and welding on some Cats from a v8 or something.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote