View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 08:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffP-Z View Post
So regarding injector sizing. I see lots of different sizes on injectors being referenced in this thread alone. Is there a right or wrong size to increase to from stock? If I were to change to 1000cc or 1500cc injectors would that cause a problem on pump gas (93)? Ultimately I would like to be able to run E85 for track days or performance and 93 for general driving. I have already been tuned on 93 for the setup I currently have, but I am about to install the Berk test pipes this weekend, which I assume will require additional tuning and so I would like to get 2 maps done when I have it retuned. That being said, I know I will need to go get some injectors then and I am trying to learn more about the appropriate sizing for now and possibly future expansion. Down the road I will eventually be installing Twin Turbos (Most likely the AAM kit from what Houston Z aka SZRPro is recommending) and want to make sure that I am not wasting my money now and have to purchase different injectors down the line. My apologies if I am showing my ignorance of the subject but I come from an older era where I worked on Chevy 350s and Holley carbs type setups...this is the first fuel injected car I have ever tried to work on.

Also what advantage does the lex fuel kit from SpecialtyZ give you if its not needed as was earlier suggested...Injectors and a tune on e85 if read correctly.
I would stay away from the AAM turbo kit. People on here have had issues with the kit. Where the turbo's are located at. They don't drain oil very well. Best bet would be going with either FI or BP turbo kits.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote