View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 10:56 PM   #1725 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
I hear you bro. I saw someone who definitely, absolutely, wasn't me 'accidentally' give another shopper an elbow in the solar plexus for leaning right over, errrr, that person's shoulder in the grocery.

Everyone's on edge. Wearing a mask is now social etiquette. It's ingrained in our DNA to respond harshly when persons violate that etiquette.
Your etiquette depends on where you live. Here, it hardly effected us. 76 people in the county got it. 4 died. All from a nursing home. Everything here is almost back to normal.

Riddle me this Bettyman. What happens when you go into a bank wearing a mask? Do they let you in the door? Do they call the police? Do you get cuffed and stuffed?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html