View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 10:44 PM   #1722 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Sorry Rusty, that rant wasnt aimed at you. Im tired of attitude of people IRL and having to tell them to piss off from the property if they wont wear a mask. I had just told off a couple of people and timing was bad for me to even post anything.
No problem. I understand the need for masks at the hospital and nursing homes. Hardly anyone here is wearing masks. And if they are wearing something. It ain't doing chit.

What gets me. In Jan. They told us we didn't need the masks. In April, they said we need the masks. Most virus are most dangerous from Jan. to April. The Chinese have been wearing masks for decades because of the air pollution, and they still got the virus. There is a 2nd wave hitting China now. 30 locals around Beijing are shut down with travel bands. China said that they ONLY have about 130 new cases this past week. Why would they shut down 30 locals then? The numbers are a lot higher then what they say.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html