View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 10:04 PM   #1714 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
So medical professionals have been operating with an O2 deficit all this time...

Explains why Zingston's gonorrhea hasn't cleared up after 19 years

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
When I first did Hazmat training over 20 yrs ago. We had to have a gas monitor inside our moon suits. Just walking around didn't set the alarms off. But under stressful situations. It would alarm very easily. It showed us how much O2 we was using up. Our air tanks was good for 30 minutes. Under stress. You could burn through the O2 pretty fast. We also tested the full face respirator masks and the N95 dust masks. We all was pretty shocked on what we found out. You're basically rebreathing your own air to some extent. The full face, andN95 masks with the exhaust valve was the only things we would use. But in the medical field. The exhaust valve is not an option. In the video. I used the same gas monitor. We had to sent them out every 30 days to be recerted. Had to bump test them every day.

Watching the video brought back memories.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html