View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:51 PM   #107 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I'll have to use her bike as a template and measure myself. I'd go with an aluminum frame because the battery would be mounted within the triangle part inbetwen your knees.

No clue on tire size. Whatever would be most comfortable.

Not all of us have the time and energy to exercise every day duuuude. I just surpassed the 110 hr mark for biweekly tracking. Can't do much when you're tied to a desk for hours on end.
Doesn't matter which frame metal you use. Unless you need to go by tube diameter.

To do it right. You need to go to a bike shop to get measured.

26" tires have been around forever. The 29" came out a few years ago. Said to be less rolling resistance. Not everyone is doing them.

Other thing is brakes. Cantilevers brakes or disc. Go with disc's.

Gears. How many gears you want? There is some new stuff out there that I haven't kept up with.

All MT bike have front forks now. This is where it can get $$$$$ I have Marzocchi Bomber's on mine.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 06-10-2020 at 02:58 PM.