View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 09:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Ah I see. I am in Texas and no state income tax. I am unsure what typical additional costs are for state tax filing.

I highly suggest for you to consult another local CPA on approximate pricing. Or, go to a CPA forum and provide the same details, should receive honest opinions there.

The “Married filing separately” caught my eyes. Although one is still entering the same amount of info into the system, it may be possible that she is charging your and your wife returns full price for each, as if it’s for two separate person.

$400 for the joint federal is higher than I’ve seen tho....based on what you’ve said
I'm in Pa. with a state income tax. I've never paid over $250 for any tax prep.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote