View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisStigness View Post
Thank you man! Yeah he told me he had sold enough to the point that demand for them had dropped considerably. I'm incredibly happy with this Radium setup and equally happy with the new brake setup. The main reason I didn't go with Carbotech is my Z is my daily and everything I had been told from multiple people said that their pads make a lot of noise on the street.

I actually attempted to install the Stillen cooling kit but my oil cooler lines blocked the passenger side cooling hose, plus I just wasn't happy with how much rubbing was happening on various hoses in the engine bay.
I use the 10/8 pads on the street. The only time they make noise is when you're almost to a dead stop. And depending how hard you are on the brake pedal. They do dust a lot.

You have to route the duct hose around the washer reservoir. Mine are no where near any other hoses.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote