View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 07:56 AM   #4816 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFLiP View Post
Glad I saw this before I ordered it. I did, on the other hand, order the hood vents from TrackSpec.
https://trackspecmotorsports.com/nis...er-vent-kit-79

Another issue popped up today. After changing the oil and coolant, I drove the car around and after 150miles or so, the idle started getting worse and the Check Engine light popped up saying I'm running too lean. I was running the crackle-and-pop tune on it so, I dunno. I didn't have the issue before the track day. This just sounds like I need to start a new thread looking for a mentor.

I'm closing in on my wit's end. I told my buddy that I'm gonna put a ream of paper under the rear tires so it's an actual paperweight.

Kidding aside, what do I start looking at? Clean the MAF sensors and throttle body, check vacuum lines? I disconnected the battery before I put her to bed tonight. I don't know what else to do. I really just want to get it to a point where it's stable with the SC kit.

Rusty, do you know of any pictures of the air guides for our cars so I have an idea of what I'll be doing and not waste too much aluminum? Thanks.
The air guides depends on your fab skills. If you have a buddy that does HVAC metal work. Use him. He could make it in about 30 minutes. Just need 2 pieces, to go from the edge of the opening in the front bumper, back to the outside edge of the inner cooler. From the bottom of the inside of the bumper, up to the crash bar.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote