View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 12:11 AM   #7110 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
If I had to guess with as many redo's as he had, I would beat he has spent between 200 to 250k in the car. At the end of the day he can spend his money on whatever he wants. Whatever makes him happy. I know he has started a family and priorities changes. My suggestion to him would be to keep it. He will want that car back later in life. I am sure he has taken a ton of hate because of the car. I get the same and I am not even in that ballpark. Folks just need to be respectful of his choices and be happy for him. I know I built my car for me and nobody else.
He's an easy high 6 figures in that car. I agree with you that he should keep it. There is a couple of cars and bikes I wish I would have kept. Like you said. His decision. He's starting another chapter in his life with starting a family. Maybe he feels he needs to get away from some things. Like his Z. My TransAm's was a major sore spot with wifey #1. Wasn't for her. I think I would still have TransAm #2.

My PowerWagon, the Z. and bike. I'm going to try and hang on to them for as long as I can. I have to much in them. There's nothing out there to replace them. Plus I still enjoy them.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html