View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 07:34 AM   #43 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girald View Post
I drive like a madman in the mountain passes, take it out on road courses and autoX events.

My setup:

Street:
Stoptech Street performance -
These pads are pretty much on par with my OE bono pads. Good stopping power all around. high speed, down mountains, whatever they are good.

Track
Carbotech Xp10 Fronts, Xp8 rears
These are like throwing a ship anchor out the window. You will stop on a dime with these. On track, I noticed that the Xp8s might be a bit much and could use a slightly softer compund.. I lock up the rears sometimes on hard braking. They dont squeal too much on my slotted 2 piece rotors, but I wouldnt street them since better braking means they will chew up your rotors faster.

NOTE: I highly recommend upgrading to a higher temp fluid like RBF600 or 660 for your brake lines if you are going to give it the beans all the time or track it.

Also, your clutch lines get cooking hot (crappy design) that helps cook your clutch slave and speed up the death of that thing. it would help to flush the lines periodically and use rbf600....

If you have a garage, you would be suprised how DIY'able the fluid changes and pad swapouts are.

Wrap your clutch line with insulation.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote